Is your knowledge of directives and standards in the field up to date? We tailor a range of training courses for our clients, including information on the latest regulations and procedures, performance level calculation, and practical application of safety technology.
The training courses answer questions such as:
- To which standards should my machine be built?
- How does the Machine Directive affect my machine design in practice?
- How do I make performance level calculations using SISTEMA software?
- How do I do a risk assessment of my machine?
- Whose responsibility is the safety of the machine?
We train for example: Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC), control system standard SFS-EN ISO13849-1, and standard SFS-EN ISO 14119 “Interlocking devices associated with guards.”